Provost Insurance Agencies was started by F.B. (Buck) Gregory in 1958, when he purchased the business from William and Florence Murat. The Insurance Agency, which was located at the south end of Main Street Provost, was relocated to its’ present location, at the corner of 50th Street and 50th Avenue, when Buck bought the old bank building from the Nadal family in 1954. The building, referred to as “the Brick Building on the Corner” has been home to Provost Insurance Agencies ever since.
The Insurance Agency is now operated by Buck’s sons; Dale and Randy, with the assistance of some very competent and loyal staff. In 1983, the purchase of E. Anderson Agencies in Hughenden was made. We are a small business that continually strives for the competitive edge with our personal service. Our staff are loyal community supporters and volunteers; something we are very proud of.